Monday, April 13, 2009

fflash back to my past life in brief and start from Hangzhou 2006

I have started from Hnagzhou from almost three


year from now2006.
There were a lot events happended to me before than going to Hangzhou which has its own book ,spearetly.
In brief I can say I was shrew enough to come back to China aloneand my eys were not wide open to see everythign,but cause my pure soul or my pure ntetion of having a nice life god helped me to pass from difficulities.

I had some hard time of being cheated from the begining when I trusted someone as a very close friend to get into china and my visa was not accurate and I had second trip and the school was fake and had illigal,unvalid certificate for work and my visa apparently was invalid and expired ,then during traveeling around China with a very nice friend and colleagues I was robbed and lost passport and bank card....

but anyhow going back to Irantwice and lost of money and visa process due to my national is not an easy task maybe by words,easy to sayBut I accepted all challenges in my lfie in order to open doors for my future.

I don't want to flash back here to the life in Iran.I have grown up in a very high class family and great education,but sometimes society stops the talent of the people...
Anyhow lets back from 3 years ago not 5 years ago from Hangzhou city,which I can say I passed the hardest bridgeof career and life...



Hangzhou is one the coastal cities in China,located in South east of China .

It
was inhabited 5 thousand years ago and listed for one of the seven old capital of China.It is a population of 7 millions and one the modern cities in China. Strongly can say after Shanghai is the most expensive city and listed as the most beautiful cities in China.
Hangzhou was chosen as capital in Song dynasty and there is a district, in south part of Hangzhou which is called Song city.

Hangzhou is known for orienting Longjing tea and there are 2 tea villages in Hangzhou ,which is by car take just around 20 minutes to reach there. More over Hangzhou has great Silk( sichou) and long history about it.



West Lake( Xihu) is one of the most famous lakes in China and there are so may romantic,legendary stories about couples met there and sad ending in Broken bridge.
West lake is not so deep and the deepest part is almost 5 feet,but it is forbidden to swim there and even fishing without permission and pay in advance is illegal.3 part of West lake end to hilly peaks with fir trees.
there are 3 small pavilions in the west lake and they call them moon mirroring.
Hangzhou cuisines represents Zheijiang and mostly taste sweet,rather than spicy.There some types of fish in West lake which people make a dish with it and just has the Head of Fish.
Chinese eat sometimes so many weird food.













there is a pagoda which is called Pagoda of six harmonies
which is located in South part of Hangzhou.Actually this river pass through Hangzhou city and divide it in 2 parts.This Pagoda was built in Song Dynasty and has Small chamber on the top and zigzag small stairs which have to climb up all the way to reach to the top.



I arrived Hangzhou 3 years ago.This picture is from my neighbourhood in 2008 winter .According to the locals there is no snow in Winter in Hangzhou ,but due to my luck on the second year of my stay there we had a great snow fall for around one month.I remembered it as I Love snow and missed for few years in China and moreover,my contract finished that time and i was supposed to fly to Malaysia and Bali Island .I was so anxious about it.Anyways with changing the flight and being a bit more sensible and predicting weather I could make it finally.

As Hangzhou was kind of hometown for me due to stay there quite long time.I used to hangout to the ars ,even against my regular habits and hangout with local firneds and sometimes with boring colleagues.this phots I have got when one of my friends got the scooter and we had pretty much advanture around the cty.Hangzhou is one of the cities in China which has banned to use the motorcycle in side the city districts.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and presentation. I like you means I like your artistic flavour...Welcome to my country too...

Bella said...

Thanks for comments..Give me your suggestions and ideas,which help me for my writing.