Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life in Xian, 2009 My Fashion sketches

These skatches are caomparably new to other painting I have done and they come to my life recently in Xian 2009.




























There are so many things happening here in Xian ( one of the oldest city in china and used to be old capital of China).

The life style here is so different with East part of China and especially HANGZHOU( capital of Zhejiang) province.People are so nice and kind and some part of city you see how primitive life exist.I have a motivation of drawing some sketches so uploading some of them here ,though.
I have decided to talk about XAIN LATER ON AS I AM DEALING WITH MY MEMORIES AND FEELING RELATED TO MY PAST LIFE AND AT LEAST THESE 3 YEARS ,TILL NOW.

2 comments:

Sayeh said...

You might also start to learn to sew on your free time, then you can actually see your creations come to life, it's so satisfying. I also love fashion and love to sew my own clothes, but do not have the time. I guess fabric is not that expensive in China and you can experiment. Also watch Project runway on some satellites if you can. It makes you braver!

Bella said...

Thanks for your precise comment .I try to find time here foe sewing as well.When I was younger and student as university I had to to some sewing and it was good though.I am getting lazier .Acutally in China fabrics are pretty cheap.
Do you do some art as well?