Friday, April 17, 2009

New fashion for spring 2009

If I go between these 3 new styles I would chose Yagal Azroul. The tunic has neutral color and with high boots,and specially the wobbly collar is my favourite one.





If I wanted to get new jumper these 2 style would be my type.Pretty ,simple,sleek and at the same time practical.













Last year when I was travelling to Malaysia I saw this stlye hight heel sandals and itwas really attractive ,beside high prices I decided to buy them .The only differences between these and mine is mine has 2 strip and I quite like them,though.


Calvin Klein has a new design for fall2009,which chic and practical ,timeless coat with Brithish collar and classic style .







This velvet dress is very sexy and chic and soft and smooth as river moving in your body.


I quite like these styles so I have got my inspiration form these style and have drown my sketches.
When I saw the first time these type of Beaded shoes I said :"no way to wear it".But received one pair last year as a birthday gift,and still in my wardrobe..Can't help it.


No comments: