Thursday, April 16, 2009

Teaching Salsa( Latin ) dance


Before than I move to Xian University,I had been working for EF ( English First)School[ British private institute] for over 4 years. Each of us sometimes were responsible for life clubs and outside activities.As I was the only artist there,so far,I accepted to teach Latin dance to the students and I ad some photography classes Here I have add a video from my basic dance class and a short performance.

There are plenty of Night clubs and bars
in Hangzhou.the famous ones: Night and Day( for dancing Latin),Irish Shamrock pub( usually football matches ands movie nights) organise there ,Reggae bar and my favouritee ,Pancho!


There are a lot of Mexicans live and work in Hangzhou as I love dancing and they are pretty good at Salsa.so I made some Friends quickly .I was performing a short concert in one of Mexican restaurant when one of them ad pyjamas party there.
Well you see me with my stupid pyjamas .Please try to use your imagination.

No comments: