Friday, June 12, 2009

My life recently

I have started to reviewing my Chinese books ,then literally I have done with Chinese graded books, which means a lot to me. After few years I can read and write somehow and understandable and communicate with people not too bad .

Moreover I have had some English stuff to do and my blog stories , some articles ,writing news and stories ,which I AM TRYING TO ADD TO MY DAILY HABIT S, all hopefully, by the time our international trip will start , will be over, and be sort out.

I have some ideas for new paintings and some sketches ,designing clothes as well which I would love to do during this month.

But in next few days I have to move my ass off from here and go to Beijng and sort out my visa for Europe. Last week we had pretty harsh time to find a durable, reasonable ticket for our trip .
You know?
Instead of buying 3 tickets which is logically accepted which would cost less air traffic and less pollution to the environment.
We had to buy 2 return ones form and to Europe via Beijing, for visiting Iran the same story as well, which is so annoying.
Another option was to pay another at least 500 Euro more and 13 hours in just one airport in transit sit and the worst part of scenario was I had to get another transit visa to country which I have already been to cause of my nationality belong to no where in fact. isn’t it annoying and ridiculous?. Mind boggling!

Anyhow after spending hours we sort out those fucking tickets and booked them….

Next thing is we are trying to organize some short trips around Xian meanwhile this month we are here and later on possibly heading to Mongolia which a mysterious place for me and I would love to discover in fact.

No comments: