Saturday, July 4, 2009

My last article at least for a while

Today is our last day ,hopefully here in Xian and if everything works we are planning to leave tomorrow to Beijing. In fact it is my second trip to Beijing in this month.

Actually today was a bit relief of doing nothing and just packing , playing computer games ,cleaning before leaving and sending emails and so on.
The bizarre thing was that when I asked Wijbren and his idea about places to go in Beijing and Mongolia he was so relaxed. I was a bit frustrated as I am great at planning and iI think it is gene in my body which is not necessarily nice and could be annoying sometimes. I have copied all information we need and booked everywhere and things in my head, well Wijb s so calm and when I mentioned I made him in mess. Anyhow it will be fun though( our trip).

The first trip ended in mess and terrible ,due to bad weather and flight cancelation ,but the result was great( the aim of my trip) and this one I am not going alone .In fact me and Wijbren have started our summer holiday and it is our first summer holiday and our first big vacation.
I am not sure for how long but possibly I won’t be able to write on my blog for a while which is pity.

No comments: