Sunday, July 26, 2009

We finally finished our trip in China after around 3 weeks and Tuesday 21st of July flew to Beijing for the third time as it s as been already in this summer .

Me and Wijbren both were so tired and after 2 hours trip inside the Beijing got our dorm, but we were so lucky and got a nice dorm and watched some movies and nerd around. Today 22end of July we had such a night mare. Beijing weather is incredibly terrible .

Well to me it is the reason to be chosen as the capital in fact. Anyhow sometimes no offence to Chinese nation life is so hard in China and live with these people as they don’t follow some simple social behavior.
Anyway passing Metro in Beijng is solving some problems and causing it’s own problems as well.

Our flight had delay to Amsterdam and before getting on board, another clever idea came on Wijbren’s mind and that was abut exchanging his currency. As cod guess what happened. The exchanging machine kept the money and we had to wait 20 minutes till airport staff come and sort out the problem.

Then I faced with another ridiculous problem and my Chinese Visa was damaged somehow and I don’t know ,maybe poor quality of Chinese print and now I am praying the way back to China I don’t face with another stupid case. Well I am carrying the original letter which proves I have a job in China for this year and copy of my visa. Hope our trip will be safe so far. As We had so much stress these couple of days.

No comments: