Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trip to Holland third part

Trip to Holland third part:
Monday was a quite nice day Wijbren needed to sort out some documents ,so we decided to go to Groningen which was around one and half hour far from Hallum and we got to Leeuwarden and from there got the train to Groningen.

We passed couple of times from Leeuwarden these days as it is a transferring city and basically is a big town with enough facilities. The city was so much for Wijb as he spent almost 9 years of study there. He showed me his university and we hang around the city for a while.


As usual I took some photos from boats which I love their style and harbor. we went to municipal office and I faced with a long queue as We face in Asia, but luckily very organized.

















We were looking for a hair dresser that,I wanted to high -light my air but finally dyed it with anther type of brown color and quite nice amount of Euro.
These days in Europe I try not to think and convert currency ,just in case of not making my life miserable. Wijb found his old comic book hop and gave me the whole story of old times and it was such a freaky place to work in.
Well no misunderstanding it was quite big and full of books ,but like a haunted house and in some part was dark enough to crawl and find your way out of books, so many books, comics features and different crap around .

We got some small shopping and tried to find reasonable sale shops .It took another 2 hours to get train back and then bus to the countryside. Wijb wanted to call his Dad to come and pick up us on the train station but I told him is not necessary and but good enough.

Calling from public phones are pretty hard as coins sometimes don’t work and most people use mobile and our mobile doesn’t work in Europe and no credit card.
I was trying to use the toilet on train station and toilet just use the mobile to call and pay the amount of money was so weird that one.
Anyhow last night we were so tired and had to pack and get ready for Tuesday to get the train and go to Berlin.

Now I am sitting on the third train and see the sightseeing and hopefully be back home soon.

No comments: