Friday, September 4, 2009

Ecstatic ,trip to Shanghai:

" />
/>

Ecstatic ,trip to Shanghai:

We are back from special trip to shanghai .I say “special” cause it was a hectic ,annoying, tiring , insane, but successful trip at the end. We spent 3 days in shanghai and 2 days on the round train between Xian and shanghai. We had the last document left, which had to be received from our embassies in China related to our marital status in China and our residency in China, which should have been certified by our embassies in order to be presented as well.

Well these days for me traveling is not very special anymore. I have been traveling for 6 years ,all around Asia and East Asia and started traveling to Europe as well.
I do love traveling but, sitting on the plane or train for such a long time and specially for business trip is another story itself.

We arrived Shanghai in the morning and after being 15 hours on the train with a quick shower started our racing game to hop the metro and reach my embassy and all those papers issued and had to jump to the bank miles away to get the embassy fee there.
I am wondering why my embassy in China so weird ,I have been to Berlin and Hagge, both places are so organized and had accepted credit cards ,anyhow we are in CHINA!.WWOWOW! and after 2hours stuff sorted out and we had nice lunch ,but we the speed of jet craft, due to lack of time.

Then rushed to Dutch embassy and suddenly realized we need another creepy documents ,cause wijb had lived in Ireland for a year and need to prove he was single too. Oh my goodness !~


I am so happy we are back .
This morning we were so active and we got some nice shopping for home decoration’s stuff and I had some other shopping as well. well thing somehow done.

No comments: