Friday, July 30, 2010

Thrusday July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010:

Receiving awards is a great feeling.
I assume a lot of us in different occasions have received, achieved prizes and rewards. Attending in national or international ceremonies, receiving certificates or graduation time in high school or university time are all special moments for anybody.

I do remember my first prize; when I learned how to swim well and I just turned to six; it was a great feeling. I do still have the car toy that I have received for my parents.
When I was 10, I started painting and playing violin. After a couple of years, when my art reach to a point proudly appear in public, I realized how flattering is to receive applause, prize or any kinds reward.


In the past, receiving rewards were just belonged to nobles, soldiers and people who have killed enemies of king or queen or defended the country during the war time.
But after, industrial, Cultural Revolution and modernization, social respects and values has changed in different ways.

Nowadays, not just soldiers or nobles due to their heroic actions or defend the frontier and kill the enmies, receive rewards.scientists or writers, directors and artists in fine art or visual art, such as cinema and theater getting particular national or international, such as Nobel prize, Oscar.
In some occesions, if the person has done a great job might receive his/her reward personaly from hand of president or king which calls as a great honor.

No comments: