Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 11, 2010

A person’s life can change overnight:

A lot of people may not believe in destiny or fate at all.
In a place I used to work till a month ago; at university in China, this topic was brought up a couple of times, as a general topic to break the ice in some conversation classes.

My students’ majorities were about 24-25 years old, but compare to western students, having had less life experiences. Anyhow, some of them who were more comfortable tot talk about their personal lives use to say in China we believe in so many rituals and a lot of older generations are strongly superstitious.

Some other would say, life is not that easy to get change easily. They said, they spent their childhood in a boring dull countryside, routine study life and did their best to get into university and now here they are. Even so, some wanted to think about further possibilities in their lives, but mostly would come up that’s the life no further hopes or even thought.
Some used to confess they must work hard to get a job and save money and hardly any unexpected events might turn over their lives in other direction.

Personally, that’s a reality of so many lives, but there is a tiny-tiny possibilities which a lot of people pass and don’t see through it very well.
When I look back and see my life, which was in Iran similar to Chinese life style in some points, even though I grew up in a very relaxed and high class family, but it did happen to me.
Around 15 years ago, I have got my first computer, in order to work on art and just liked it. In few years afterward, I connected to internet and it just happened once after deceiving an advice from an online friend how to find a way to look for some relevant sites in order to apply for a job in China.
Anyhow, it stretched for over years of my life working there and so much ups and downs and adventures and trips and my life totally changed, ended up meeting my husband from other side of the world, my career has changed, as well.

No comments: