Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Europe visa and my trip for summer

During this month I have has so much tension ,and I am a bit fucked up .Me and Wijbren have made up our mind to have a vacation to our both countries.
In fact we would like to meet each other’s parents and we just engaged and would to have some trips around countries together which make totally sense.
As the matter of fact as I am still holding Iranian passport, therefore there are many strict regulations in order to obtain tourist visa for Europe.

In fact this issue was harsh enough to bring up some discussion between us and we both pissed off of so many things and afterward start nagging and complaining about everything and every one.

Our mind was busy over then a month and kind of mind bulging to prepare the documents and ask parents to send invitation letter then here in China it fucked it up and we had to find out where it is gone and get it as some can’t read ENGLISH AND WE MUST WIRTE THE ADDRESS IN CHINESE.

Even though it seems easy, I have to get insurance and book the tickets and get confirmation which is so simple but here took 2 fucking hours to be able to present it to Chinese what we need and a piece of printed paper and more over financially cost me a lot to get a trip by lane to Beijing and get appointment for embassy which is suck.

Then we have to kill our beautiful holiday for around one month to wait for result of visa and don’t in a week or a month it gets ready.

Now I am totally depressed as I am thinking we would like stay longer in Holland and in Iran and we might consider to get married and we need so many documents to get ready and translate .
To be honest I don’t want to lose this chance for marriage as Wijbren want to find a job from September when we are back and leave China and my situation will get harder to get visa to see him or live with him in Europe .
I am thinking about my future job as a designer not English teacher and want to be in Europe sooner to pass some course and get a job.I don't want to be funky andwimpy ,but nfact these period of time in my life is harsh to as through.

The only thing till now was luckily sort out is my job almost finished and I will finish next week with students and Wijbren still has 4 more weeks to go. Sometimes simple thing in life seems so complicated .We are trying to help each other and not screw up with no reason.

No comments: