Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our tickets and final plan for trip

Finally after 10 days I got a phone call from Netherland ‘s embassy and they told me that my visa was approved. It was a great news in fact after all.
I was devastating in Beijing for 4 days in order to deliver the documents and due to thunderstorm I had to stuck there 2 more days which was a total night mare of being at the airport and commuting between city and airport for 2 days in heat stroke of over 33c.
But anyway after that we had to put down the money to get our round trip tickets for- Amsterdam –Beijing and vise versa, but the fact is we were planning to visit Iran after wards, cause the protest and riots and rallies get worse and worse We made decision not go there at all and postpone this trip for another time.

I haven’t seen my family for 3 years and now even I have to wait for another couple of months for sure. I had made some other trips to some East Asian countries and I had a right time and opportunity to do so. Now I am struggling between my feeling and doing things rationally .I love to see them and want to show my fiancé ,Wijbren to them ,but this protest and fluctuated, unstable condition there give me strong feeling of fear and pull back.
Anyhow Wijbren as always problems with trips due to his height and sitting in bus and plane is hard for him. Moreover personally he doesn’t like travelling and mad of doing it It is the only thing I strongly can say we are totally oppositeand in different side.

I tries to compromised ,but n fact is with our job and especially y job I can’t get off any time want and have learned in my life never lose the chances in my life.

Anyhow we talked about going to Indonesia for second time for me as I would love to see some places which I couldn’t make it or the first time, but Wijbren has its own fears.

We settled our trip to Beijing to get the visa issued and hopefully I will be able to show the Beijng to Wijbren and then move to Mongolia. but today I have checked the weather which is supposed to be crap as now in exact day we have flight to Bejing and I feel so down now.

No comments: