Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our shopping day

Yesterday ad me and Wijbren made our mind to get our final shopping for his parents.

In fact yesterday we were walking for more than 2 hours to find the place we wanted which meanwhile I COULD FIND SOME NICE WHOLESALERS FOR COSMETIC AND HERBS AND SKINCARE AND COULD BARGAIN WITH THEM PRETTY WELL.

The point is in China ,in most of cities so far,as much as I concern you can find a long ,narrow street for specific shopping.
Yesterday we went to Silk –cloth street which was in fact 2 big parallel streets full of different type of cloth made of Silk, cotton, polyester and other fabrics and part of the street was just for cloth for curtains used in bathroom or in living room and another section just rugs and carpets.

To be honest to be in sucah a environment is amazing .It sounds tiring as we were walking all the way to there rather than get something ready ,but if somebody wants to settle down and as a house ,I assume he easily can get in one of these places and order tailors to make the stuff that exactly he wants.

Frankly speaking , the experience of this case has happened to me and Wijbren when we were in Shanghai few months ago. I know enough about him ,but I don’t know some of his fears which goes to back to his past life and his childhood.

He showed me a shop and told me how much he wanted to have such a nice curtain in our future living room,which I suld add itwas like Victorian style and really luxury .Back to my opinion I don't want make a victorian style even I have enough captial in my and for a house.

We had couple of times this agurment that how to decorate and desgine our future place and I have told him step by step ,cause now we haven't even married yes nor find somewhere to live for at least couple of years.

Anyhow ,I was amazed and surprised, cause for me everything seems simple or I a better word it works one day. I worked hard in my entire life even I have a good fortune from my parents .I made my life different against my nationality which in aot of cases is hard toget visa and lve anywhere that I want to and got chances to be in China and teach English and be elite in this job and in art and travel to several countries, for breaking the barriers in life is always possible and I see our future great as Wjbren and me are both over educated and determine and obsessive people.

I couldn’t convinced him we will have all one day soon as soon as we get out of this country. We passed by pet shop. Love to have dogs and I couldn’t during my childhood as my Dad hated dogs and we used to live in an apartment and my parents were professors and quite busy ,so o one could take care of pat and now it is already 6 years I am living in China and can’t get dog as travelling and moving and not stable in this country. We had to close our ryes and pass and wish one day soon as we have no problem financially to get all these that we want.
I am obsessed with all these and I want show Wijbren we can make the best of all these for us.

No comments: