Friday, September 18, 2009

My special Thursday night, second week of work:

src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEii9WoXGG53zcafL66dcOPkXlxqmoYVC6QgK5JA0sZWBrjhnNWMxWcC75FZwtHmcOkzpKuSB8Px7f60QtShyphenhyphenFbvojiJFK74FfFPSUr8u0N5K120SrRCa0X7JdVYL9law1bkyLTRn-wrw7k/s320/DSC00867.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5383003886022993730" />




My special Thursday night, second week of work:

The whole last week was kind of swinging between new term of work and our woozy time being at home and be free to what to do.
I was supposed to have an evening class called English corner. In fact I was happy and sad at the same time. As the matter of fact, I was supposed to have it with Wijb which art least we know each other and happy to work together rather than having with a boozy, scum person.

These kind of classes we might have quite large number of students or vice versa and the point is they want to see a foreigner face and practice their oral English and I love it too, but we don’t know how many and what level and where is going to happen!?

Anyhow by the end of the day we got the message that the class has been canceled. Thanks god for good sake. I was so tired after my last class 6.30 P.M and was not ready at all to have another 2 hours in the evening.
Well now what to do?!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhhU82N0CklCNytVM82E65MIUdRLKw_3zfG0EynglrFQsi-KBa0CfudbgMxvZ1EGKB23cmVohExdyx7D2hJYwfahYCX-QxPlDz2i5P6sJtaHrPr3_ZYzmiQg1ZOKe04sl_ThoP4Df_3NfU/s1600-h/DSC00726.JPG">

When wijb gave me the good news by the time ,I came back home .afterward we went back to our usual amusement schedule again. I call it “mind boggling” thing as we do. .
Me and wijb are a great match to find a way to amuse our selves.

We are hooked and snatched on some T.V series as Blue hill street and ER and Dead Wood and South park which is basically a bitter comedy turn into a cartoon. I do love all. Comparatively all have their own specialty and strong different perspective of view.
We pass diner time ,quite smoothly ,relaxing meanwhile having fun learn good lessons from each of these movies based true stories, in the end make our own judgment and discuss about it .

No comments: