Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bird flu and classes:






Bird flu and classes:

Today Thursday , is the hardest day of the week for me, as I have classes which are split into morning ,afternoon and plus the last 2 hours English corner in the evening that I am sharing it with Wijb.
Despite that Things are going nice and smoothly. It has been already couple of days we
see polices standing in front gate of university and our campus building and check everybody’s temperature .I was wondering something is wrong. Today I heard that one student has got the bird flu!

Well, that is not very good news though. Although we know they have treatment for it and it is not a fetal sickness, but getting it is not good at all.

Well, from now on , we should live in panic and be more careful ,by washing our hands more often and sterilize things we get and use. It is easy to say and hard to handle , cause we are teachers and dealing with students and is unavoidable not to be so close to them.
I still remember my school time back home. Sometimes I still have night mares about it. It was part of my life and so many others which was tough , harsh and sometimes gloomy and grim. In fact few year of my school time was great and couple of years hard, as we had sever examination time ,had to study hard in Math major and get ready for entrance exam at university.



Anyhow ,nowadays we I go back and remember those time I am happy I have done theses things which has made me to be here and stand in this position in another country. If I was not studios and hardworking, not had enough stamina I was not here, I was not able to pass the bridges and stand up here and be proud of my self of knowing 2 other languages and even teach them, do my art even now a days not professionally and have found a good partner casue oftravelling and expanding experiences in my life.

No comments: