Thursday, September 17, 2009

My condition and memories:

Tuesday September 15,
My condition and memories:


Well today was my day off. I don’t feel very well. It has been almost week that we are having crappy weather and this is a flu season. I and Wijb both are woozy and lousy. I have tried to keep home warm and use more fruits and vegetables and take hot showers and do some exercise. Last night was one of those nights we slept just few hours and I can’t make a good nursing for Wijb.
Anyhow, I think his germs are inside me. I have to fight with this sickness and be strong as I hate catching cold, especially I have to work and the next 2 days I am having tough hours teaching.

Today was mild in the early morning and we decided to play tennis. Our tennis has improved grudgingly and we both enjoyed a lot.

I am missing some warm borsch, thick soups. We both know in china is impossible to order this kind of soup.
Chinese soups no offence resembles hot boiled watery stuff with some vegetables floating and swimming on it.

I still have the taste of nice corn, chicken and beef soup, which my mum used to make in cold winters, back home. Recently I missing home a lot and last night part of my sleeping time passed with weird dreams about my past life in Iran .It has been long time and unfortunately I couldn’t have been home. Few days ago, I confess to my mum how much I miss her and home made cakes and food and chats and I am so regretful, that I couldn’t go back home.

I voluntarily scarified it for Wijb because I though he missed me and the time am not safe, especially for him due to Iran condition after June election poll. Moreover we would miss being in such a nice an apartment which now we are, as moving time was in last week of August. We had good time back to Wijb’ home and it was part of our summer plan though.

Anyhow during 2009 so many things has changed in my life, I met Wijb, we started relation ship and we moved from a city to another, we have been offered nice, high respective job at university and we got engaged. I have made 6 trips in china and to Europe as well. In fact sort out our documents for marriage plus tension sand stress afterward starts learning Dutch and some other plans. Just bad timing to go back home which I need making it sometime soon and I hope so.

.

No comments: