Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rainy days

September 17th, 2009:
Rainy days”

Some people say rainy days are gloomy days. When it gets dark and moldy, so many creep inside their houses.
Me and Wijb both like rain and I have enjoyed rain enough for almost one month in middle of summer in Holland though.
Fair enough, but things get a bit harder to get and buy, as we are so lucky and prepared and planed for everything.

We just got out for eating and back home for the rest of the days. I am quite busy with reading and studying 2 other languages and my violin is my best friend after Wijb in the time of loneliness and gives me spiritual great motivation.
For the past 2 days was raining continuously and I and Wijbren were totally busy like beavers inside the home and even we didn’t care and it didn’t bother us either.

As I have been in a raining country (China) for over 5 years, so that I am quite used to this weather for at least 6 months of the year.

Especially, on the east coast when it gets so much rain for half of the year.

But actually, we still have some hopes to have some snow in this part which is North West of China and surrounded by mountains.

No comments: