Monday, August 16, 2010

August 15, 2010

That’s something I would like to share here with you as a true story, happened to me while I was residing in China.
There are few places in each Chinese cities which considered as ``Walking street`` in local words and basically no vehicles is allowed to get in or out and bunch of tourists and locals every day or on occasions visit there.
There are plenty of local shops and souvenirs established and opened there, as China is a huge countries with 56 nationalities; you can imagine how many varieties of local goods might be able to find there.
Anyhow, in one of these places, I was strolling and not seriously looking for something to get. I passed by a craft shops and they had plenty of silk scarves there hanging in and out.
The guy instead on wearing and try them on. Anyhow I thought that might be a nice thing to get; as back home could be used.
As a matter of fact, I showed not that much eagerness with price or even quality whether you believe or not, conversation went on and eventually he dropped the price more than half and I walked away.
He came after me and way pleased with any price that I offer to get one. Finally, to my surprise after washing once the color run away and I understood even with pretty cheap price was not worth it.

No comments: