Sunday, May 24, 2009

My sixth Birthday in China

My Sixth Birthday in China:

My Birthday is on 23 of March and this year, as I was thinking before and planning few months ago .
I could be at home(Iran),which my plan ttally chage due to my new postion and new job and travelling to a new city.
The point is every year I passed my Birthday somewhere in China ,just 3 years I was in Hangzhou and every year there was totally different as I had new colleagues coming and going and I had different plans for my birthday ,like dancing being in pub or choosing my special restaurant..

Celebrating Birthdays in a tradition between every nation .But I can say it is completely personally as some people even from the same country have different attitude toward it, celebrate it or not.
I know some people say well we are too old for this shit now and some want on purpose to forget it as they think they are getting old or somebody might ask their ages.
.
In fact I personally think your age is the age you feel inside and not necessary your Birth certificate age. They are so many I have seen in middle age ,really healthy, do sports regularly and have healthy diet ,a great partner who cheer them up and lovely life and feel great every year that pass.
In fact that effects your body metabolism and your mind like a therapy.
Having a person understand you and make your life more bright is a special Birthday gift In fact.

I do believe specially for women having a perfect lover, partner who care enough makes them much happier and younger every year than`pass by.

To me, Birthday is an important issue and always will be .
I would like to have it as I want to remember the day I was born and enjoy it with my beloved ones, as my family ,close friends and my partner from now on.

Anyway this year in Xian I had 2 birthday as we celebrate one week early to be in a fancy, exclusive restaurant and in the next week on my real birth day we had a nice lunch in Korean restaurant and I received a beautiful ring and Wijbren officially proposed for marriage.

No comments: