Thursday, August 27, 2009

Game time and secret movie shot taken from me

Anyhow after coming back from Holland Wijb has changed a bit for good sake.I am happy about it. Cause I feel now he can distinguish between proper thing and right time doing them.
Wijb always like playing Ps2 games and it is understandable in a certain level. but sometimes as woman It works on my nerves .We have other things to do and so many plans for future and could be extra work for instance

.

Anyhow back to the point ,he said one day:” I reached a milestone in my nerdiness yesterday when I finally finished downloading the PS2 game 'SSX 3'. For the past couple of months I've scoured the internet for people's opinions on what the best games for the console are and subsequently downloaded those games if there were enough people sharing those opinions.:
But now what is happening is I am getting addicted. Luckily I can control myself ,during these 2 weeks back to the routine life I was playing hard and meanwhile I was studying my Chinese and Dutch.
I have learner from childhood never loose chances and never let it go as time flies. I know sometimes I am hard to Wijb but it is for us and future though.
In fact today when I was enjoying my favorite “underground 2”which is a racing games and hot and deep inside it. He took a creepy movie of my action which I found it nice and we all laughed about it I would like share it with other friends.

No comments: