Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our friendly surrounding





Our friendly surrounding:

It’s been almost a week by now ,living in this neighborhood .Wijbren adore it. With no exception he finds some excuses to get out of home ,for instance:in order to get some breakfast or what ,then he jumps out for a walk every morning .

Most evenings, we stroll under the shade of trees, under heavy shrubs listening to crackers and grasshoppers singing to find mates, or hop to our small playground. Adapting yourself with a new place and surrounding is another compromising with nature which make life much easier and more colorful.

This morning I woke up with children noises and scream.
First I taught something is wrong ,but then realized that playground in front of us, is specialized for kid’s and this morning I saw parents are running on the track. There are plenty of swings, slides and other toys for kid’s.


Our friendly surrounding:

As we are living in China we are familiar with small parks or any small wood area, which government sets some public exercise- tools for retired people or anyone has time to spend outside in the day time and does some free exercise. In fact our small playground is not an exception at all.
Even everything is close by we are thinking to buy a scooter, for our own sake to make our life more colorful.



These days are hectic. First of all we got disappointed from my consulate in order to get some documents and transfer to embassy which we need for marriage process and nobody basically is back to work to answer us.

Corruption is something which is needed to be consider .In a lot of societies exist ,but in my country more obvious and tangible. They don’t work and with stupid excuses throw the customer form one office to another .

For instance with my simple certification which basically my passport needed to be certified that I live in China which I need to Dutch marriage in Holland .

For our marriage documents I need to go to consulate and then pay and send my personal information to embassy to do their job which means 4 times traveling, meanwhile I have high responsibility in my current job and distance here is like traveling between countries in Europe.


Then it comes to our crappy schedule for this semester at university which we need to handle.

Sometimes I think I need to inspire to myself to be more canny and shrewd, how that works when the massive milestones in life in a period of time stumble and you need to throw them away otherwise you will be eaten by harsh nature and society. the anxiety that appears is hard to handle sometimes and I feel I am lost. Now I Am gutted but try to heal as we need to keep our love and happiness in China to survive .

Moreover Wijb is thinking to get extra part time job for couple of hours at EF in Xian which I am encouraging him .which make him busy rather than rest of day time play with ps2 games and we can save more money if we need to move on to Europe one day.
Now we are waiting to get our schedule and then organize our daily life for fall 2009 here.

No comments: