Friday, July 16, 2010

April 13

April 13, 2010:

Recently everything IS so hooked up, strangling, annoying and irritating us.

Few days ago, we received some news that we have extra open class on Sunday evening from 7 to 9 p.m.
In fact, I was lucky to have a full schedule and not be able to take it, but Wijbren who has less hour teaching has to do it.

Wijbren came back from the class and said people from the street came to the class, as they have advertised for that.
In and out students, moreover they expected to have two hours non break .Being with random 30 fellows hanging out in basketball play ground is not so palatable thing on the earth.

Recently, his classes are in mess and it affects on our life as well.We both are tired of teaching and extra things as we want and need to do.
Some of his classes are till 9 p.m and this period is a bit hard though.
He days ago on weekend he burst out of nerves and fussy face and made me depressed as Wijb can’t write his novel very well and precise as before .

I am packed with Dutch study and it is on my nerves and sometimes I am stressed out, still have to drag my Chinese reading and English news and projects for work as well, we have short time to rest and we sleep over than 9 hours and still exhausted.

I am counting down and looking forward to for May holiday from now in 3 weeks to have few days break in fact.
Anyway life is ups and downs and I bet it is for every body, every now and then.

No comments: