Friday, July 16, 2010

March 30

Tuesday March 30, 2010:

It was such a night mare time.
Recently, I have been having so many weird dreams. For so many years I thought I won’t be able to remember my dreams.
Anyhow ,now I know it is not so good ,as it shows how much my brains is so busy and most of the time after sleeping 8 hours minimum ,I feel exhausted.

As a matter of fact, in middle of one dream one night, I woke up and first thought I am still in dream and somebody wake yanking and yelling louding, hammering and kicking the door.

Fortunately, it was not our door was our neighbours’, but the point is, it continuously went on and on for more than an hour and by that time, I checked the time was almost 2 in the morning.

It is so rare these kind of maniac actions happened, but definitely that dude was nuts or a bastard drunk.
Nobody said anything or did anything.I was wondering wheather they had called the police or not, but no reaction or show up.

Well sweet lord the next 2 days we were listening to the perfect, musical hammering and renovating sound from our neighbor.

No comments: