Thursday, July 15, 2010

March 25

Wednesday, March 25 2010:

This week, I had my actual week after Persian New year. My Wednesdays goes sucks, just because of second class are my Architecture students, who I care about, at the same time feel kind of hatred or disgust about their reaction towards lessons.

This week, we are working on Easter activities which I thought might be constructive.In fact, in all classes till now, they have got it nicely and some were surprised, presumably in my classes everything goes very seriously, in fact!
As, I am working on Western education system which comes with activities and develop self –esteem on the students by building their characters in the role plays and games, not just stick to the book.Everynow and then, I skip some activities from book and lead them towards other things, but some get it and some still are in cage of chicken feeding system!.

Anyhow, I discovered most of them slept just 3 hours last night and some showed up late, some missed the class and some left for second hour.

It turned me off, as they were not responding, as even like any other weeks.
I have realized they a project to do.It is kind of wondering, why in Chinese education system some lessons should be compulsory for some majors.

Like English, for master Architectures, who they have no time to be there if they are there their brain psychologically is dead, so what the point is.

No comments: