Thursday, July 15, 2010

March 19

Friday March 19, 2010:

Two days left till Nuwrooz.Iranian New year, 3765 according to Zoroastrians and 1389 in Persian calendar.

I am counting down, for another new year far from homeland and spend it this time as a second year of our sharing life with Wijbren in Xian.

I am totally prepared, as I have planted my Lentis grains to make a healty sprouts, plants are ready, just waiting for flowers to receive them as well. My Haft -Sin is 6 sin, but it is ok.
Today, we are going for shopping. I am going to get some eggs to color them plus some fruit as well.

One canny idea pops up in my head is, instead of bread I use pancakes for our Haftsin, our coins are Euro this time and our vinegar is 3 types of Chinese jiang (sauces). Here in China, I can’t find gold fish and in some points it is not too bad, because I am really light hearted and can’t see that poor creature dying here.

No comments: