Friday, July 16, 2010

April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010:

Recently I have downloaded a couple of nice Pc games .In fact, wijbren is main the reason for that.
I am planning when he leaves I have a good collection of Pc games for a while like a bee.

We are kind of addiction to playing X-360 box games, but I am just doing it as a favor to myself, other wise keep studying and reading drives me nut, soon or late.

My favorite one is Ice-vale and dale and Civilization 3, but now I am ready to fall for the longest Journey. All these games are role playing games, which make the screen cool and colorful, in addition many adventures with less violence.

Dungeon and Dragon is Wijbren’s favorite game which has a great memory in his mind. I am not that much familiar to these kind of games but getting used to.

Actually, I am thinking when we get our own place maybe every weekend find some nice friends to come around and play these kinds of board, role playing games.You have to create your own characters and give them priorities, and abilities to do things in the game with different missions and mean time you can have fun with friends and act like a nerd.

No comments: