Monday, January 25, 2010

December 19

Thursday events:
Last Thrusday I had to cancel my class in the morning and asked Wijb to keep my class in the afteernoon in order to reach to Beijing.
It was planed from couple of months ago and I couldn’t find any other convenient time.
I went to apply for Duth visa for our winter vacation.But as usual things always doesn’t work as we expect or we plan ahead.

My flight was pretty good and I reached there and welocmed warmly in the hostel as a memember (cause they know me quite well), moreover I hit Iran embassy to ask further questions related to our marriage and conversion to Islam, as Wijb needs to do that in order to get married in islamic way, then he will be freely to be able to come to Iranand further our local marriage (European) will be known legal, which is essential for future for us as a family.

No matter what, the consulate told me that it is possible to do it in some other ways, much easier, which was totally good news, but unfortunately, I couldn’t extended my driving license.
Friday, as I had appointment going to Dutch embassy .I was not lucky and for interview.
I had a Chinese arrogant chick, who couldn’t understand English properly or either speak Dutch at all, so I had pretty annoying, frustrating time to legalise my oragnised, completed documents and so far, the interview went pretty crap.
I was totally pissed off of being ignored by Chinese, as I am a foreigner and at least to have interview with somebody understand international language properly.

But in China we screwed for so many reasons, and because of all these cases, even we get paid well and have easy life and can travel anywhere easily.
In fact, I want to leave China soon, to be able to livre somewhere who people have a better concept of scoial manners.

Anyhow, Now I am tired and sick( casue Beijing weather and sick people around spitting and sneezing all the time in public places)any how, back home brings feeling good .

No comments: