Monday, January 25, 2010

December21

The first day of the week, started quite ordinary but ended with nice surprises and pleasantly.

I had classes at University to teach as usual, but for my second class one of the students was playing with something inside his desk and draw the attention of me and others and his friends was his toot and said” he has got a present for you”. I appreciated but it didn’t long last and he gave me Christmas card and after ward of my appreciation.

Further more, I was teaching social manner and etiquettes in the class as our day topic, which was relevant to the gift somehow as well, so I flash to other things further.

The next hour after break, out of sudden, I realized some students are missing and then they showed up with a Stocking which was gifts inside and some other Christmas cards and hand paintings which were really nice and sweet.

Then our supervisor turned up to give us papers for exam session and gave another good news of canceling Christmas eve’s classes which is pretty nice from Chinese governmental sessions like Universities.

No comments: