Monday, January 25, 2010

Yesterday we got plenty of stuff for possibly the last or one before last soup of the year .
I intended to exchange my engagement ring as well we both find out something amazing which by the time that Wijbren bouth me a ring was not in the market. So far the trade went fairly well and I have got a new ring!.

Today ,after we received the phone call from tailor, we got my wedding dress as soon as I tried it ,I felt it is pretty much what I wanted and was so fantastic, elegance on my body ,moreover I have got some jewelries which suits the dress in addition as well.

Moreover we had a nice Christmas Dinner with bunch of sea food and hot pot style of exclusive Chinese dishes ,including filling and desserts in our common buffet place .

Out of the blue when we were unleashing our scooter a Chinese guard showed up as usual I thought he wants to make stupid conversation with foreigner ,but despite my anticipation he saw our wedding dress’s box and came and said in Chinese: “Gongxi Gongxi” which means congratulations based on a big events in a life .

In fact, he went further, and tried to complimenting us by saying a good choice and I am pretty and so on.!

Then few meters before we reached to our flat ,we came across with the headmaster of our department and almost the same type conversation went further.
I still don’t know if this time I am able tog et Eu visa, and feeling nervous as otherwise all plans and shopping and everything which is already set there and here will be fucked up!/

Anyhow sometimes news travel so fast and hard to keep for the right moment.

No comments: