Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 17, 2010

Saturday July 17, 2010:

It has been couples of days living with my parents without Wijb.
We had to buy his ticket to Ireland a few days earlier than our expectation, as all tickets for the date we were planning were sold out.Wijb had to pay a bit more even though.

During these couple past days, I was working hard to make copies and emails embassy and send documents to be translated. Anyhow, as every single Iranian knows things in Iran always been complicated and put big stone in front of you. I would say “another milestone” in my life.

Translation place has been making excuses till now about Iranian marriage certificates that we have got in Holland from Iran embassy.I need them to show as marriage documents.
Irish embassy just accepts English translation of stuff and we married with Dutch regulation and apparently I am the only one here with this particular problem.

The only good news is Wijb as got a nice place for us and I have seen the pictures. It is one bedroom cozy house, close to the city center, tram, bus routs with a lovely small back yard which is particular for me. Moreover, close to Wijb’s work place.

I do feel he has been working these few days over there to make essential things for starting work properly and efficiently.Having a meeting with manager and starting work on Monday can be called another good beginning, hopefully.

No comments: