Saturday, July 17, 2010

June 26, 2010

Saturday June 26, 2010,
Today is the last day of our stay on Wednesday in China. We arrived in Beijing on Monday and it was such a peasant flight, and then had to rush to the embassy to stamp the visa for Wijbern.
By the time, we got there was almost noon and surprisingly we received a very polite and homely attention and got the visa shortly. If I knew that for the beginning we could stay shorter in Beijing.
Anyhow, I had Dutch exam in Embassy on Wednesday. From my childhood I have had always fear for examinations. So far thing got much better after receiving the test result. I had to stay in embassy for a while and tempted and irritated. I passed with a very good mark and I am really delighted of 4 months spending time and effort on Dutch language.

As a matter of fact, I missed some part of exam due to bad connection via phone with examiner. I didn’t like oral exams on the phone in a long distance which is annoying and it was computer on the other side, so they never give you enough time to think, recap or either any hesitation.
We had 2 more days to rest in Beijing and do final shopping in fact.
I am really pleased of my stay around 7 years in China, met my husband 2 years ago and travelling to so many countries before and after wards, my English rapidly improved; I have had a respectable job, but I must confess, we both have done what we wanted form here and before it gets ore annoying living here it is a time to eave peacefully.
I am so happy after years going back home to see my family share moments with them, especially dad sickness is a matter.
I am hopping soon plans work for going to Ireland and visa process and things work out as we planned, because I and Wijb scarified so many things till now and caught things as well for something better and different.

No comments: