Saturday, July 17, 2010

June 10, 2010

June 10,2010:

By this time, last year we were dealing with marriage documents and preparation. I was counting down to receive the news from embassy in order to precede my visa.
These couple of few weeks has been literally tough and harsh for both of us.
Wijbren is looking for a job and back in Europe. As a bad luck or bad timing it is matched with aftermath of crises with EU currency and Greek debts disaster which has a great effect on whole entire EU members.
So far, he has been interview by couple of recruiters, but unfortunately time is limited for us and situation is hectic.
We have decided to visit Iran finally and I am hoping soon see my parents after four years and sort out my life over there (partly left behind in Iran)
I am going to make it work this time and come back to finish my contract and live separated from Wijb which was not an easy decision, but there is no other choices, keep finance in balance and let it works in an easy way.
Ireland and Holland are two options we are thinking, and in meantime we are injecting extra classes for university to end up at least a week or two earlier in order to get visa for Iran.

No comments: