Saturday, July 17, 2010

June 20, 2010

June 20, 2010;
Today, is our last day staying in Xian? I have been working here for one and half year. Couple of months ago, we decided to make our mind eventually and notify school for our absence in next term.
Wijbren persistently was looking for a job in both Holland and Ireland to see how things work.
I have been studying Dutch relentlessly as well. I am actually ready for Dutch state exam holding at embassy 3 days from now. In order to get permanent visa for Dutch states; I have to pass that exam first.
We have had so much tension and streets due to getting job on time and plans for furutre.Hopefully, if everything works, a job agency offered a vacant position as advertising and co-operation between Ireland and Nederland’s in his agency for Wijb.He had to have 3 interviews in row and eventually reached t an agreement. After the first relief ,I have been working hard to find out some courses somehow related to my major and reserved some places up to be able to get into in Ireland.
These couple of weeks working hard to finish the course at University as soon as possible and handover the documents, negotiations and punishments which we had to pay for our resignation is not easy to pass through.
Anyhow, it is the last day here, and tomorrow early morning we are heading to the airport with the earliest flight get into Beijing and heading towards Iran embassy to apply for Wijbren visa.
He and his family panicky passing the times are not sure how safe Iran could be for Wijbren.I feel bad and down and worried as well. It is his first trip and I would love to show places to him and my family, impatiently are counting for our arrival. I have been home for 4, entire years.
I have just told them his time; I have to stay few months to get hopefully Irish visa, which has its own process and storyline.We are sending Wijb by the June 16 or 17 to Ireland and hoping he can send over the documents as sponsorship for accommodation and job security for me and then me an able to apply for visa.
I have to sort out stuff in Iran and get ready for my next challenge in life though.

No comments: