Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friday march 6

Saturday March 6, 2010:

Today is our first weekend after coming back to the routine work.I had plan to send few wedding pictures home, after getting them ready from photo shop; I went to our regular flitty, crappy, small post office, which beside the University.Whenever I go there I get upset the rest of the day.This time, I had to make a couple of ugly facial expression, as I was so irritated by that illiterate woman sitting behind the post counter.

I have had to ask for envelope and with no reason wait for a while and then she wanted her money back horridly and I told her wait till I am done and I pay with stamp and weight my envelope and then she couldn’t understand my Country’s name as usual (I spoke in Chinese ,Obviously).

Anyhow, their service is too slow; furthermore I had to be there twice this time for letters and pictures to send them to my family as we are not connected via Emails, unfortunately.

No comments: