Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tuesday March 9

Tuesday March 9, 2010;
Today I have a day off and I was planning for weekend from now what to cook and organize the stuff which is needed to be done.Wijbren is good at cooking and loves it, further more.
It is good to have a partner like that. We had a great weekend with my potato salad and his spicy, stir fried, fresh vegetable dishes plus noodles and eggs which I call it a success.
I am planning we get some fresh fish, vegetables from the market as in this season is the best before it gets too warm for sea food, and let Wijbren explore and develop his cooking talent.
Finding good seafood restaurant here is a challenge, more importantly it is too expensive. We do love eating more than enough sea food and they are full of phospor, which is food for brain, as we do study nowadays a lot.

No comments: