Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sat March 13

Saturday, March 13, 2010:

Yesterday was another day for Wijbren to glitter his talent in cooking.We do love sea food; moreover I appreciate our local market close by.I have always been wondering that oe day we go there instead of passing all the time in big luxury department stores and chain supermarkets.
Anyhow, my facial expression and my Chinese plus my appreance helped us without being ripped off get a nice fresh fish, but the point is here traditionally the fish monger molested him fish in front of your eyes. You must have devil heart or a total nerd not to feel anything.
I knew, it is going to blast when Wijb see that scene.
As a matter of fact, he slammed the fish harshly on the floor and still breathing cut its stomach and in mean time the poor creature was maneuvering in his hand took out its guts and released him from life.

Well, the fish dish was perfectly done and luckily we didn’t have any night mare, at least not me!

No comments: