Sunday, January 24, 2010

Concert in Xian

Yesterday was another nice Tuesday particularly, as we were invited by University’s department to a very famous concert due to New Year occasion.

The concert took about 2 and half hour and the first part was a Solo Japanese female musician and second part was another famous Chinese violinist male with accompany of piano, and that was terrific and so fascinating.

I did enjoy attending in classical concerts and stage acting theater a couple of times, while I was working in Hang Zhou city .I must say they have pretty much good quality of concert halls in China.

Well, so far China has a great reputation of Asian theater and stage acting and Chinese operas, but auditorium is pretty nice and exclusive which really impressed me here and before back in Hang Zhou and Beijing as well.
The tickets for concert are pretty expensive and just made for first class citizens.
The concert that we have been invited was almost 90 Euro which in Chinese currency is really expensive for middle class citizens so far.

To my surprise, I have noticed so many couples came along with their offspring in order to encourage them to classical music and see one of their famous musicians which was fantastic action from them, in fact.
In mean time I was drooling in my dreams and was impressed with the music and their great performance, remembering how much my dad was trying to encourage me as a child to play violin; took me to concert and put classical music beside my ears on bed time. Actually, it was part of bed time stories. Now I am really proud of my family of what they really did for me, especially during the war time in Iran back to 25, 6 years ago on that gloomy, murky time of finance and corruption and ill economy system.
They have spent their own weekends, flourishing and feeding my artistic talents through music, art, sports and languages, which were tremendously expensive and exclusive those times.

No comments: