Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday November 22, 2009:

Sunday November 22, 2009:

These recent days were totally outrages and mind throbbing, well guess what.

My poor Wijb has got a bad flue. That’s obvious flue is flue, but we have a severe, fragile situation in this city and our campus which is Swine flue around and you never know who has who doesn’t.
The health care system in China is untidy and not advanced at all, there is no precaution either.
Frankly is not god to be in quarantine and it would affect our life as we are two here and work limitation moreover would come next.

In general, I have a very bad impression about cold and flue; still remembering when I was too young and how my mum used to prevent or cure the flu.
Frankly, I don’t like flue as it is a very primitive disease but affect your body immunization and make you ready to get more sever disease in fact.


Luckily herbal drugs not required hard challenge to find in China.
Anyhow we had to cancel our dance class on Wednesday.
I proposed about dace class to Wijb as I knew he wouldn’t dare to say and reluctantly want to go.
The whole last week was after snow time and incredibly cold at nights, particularly sitting on scooter for half an hour would be torturing.

Friday we had a date to get in the city center and it was almost 4 hours walking ups and downs from one to another to find something reasonably nice and good priced and good looking.
I am so ecstatic to see my size is prefect for Chinese dresses, as in East Asia the sizes are incredibly small and women here have no hips and tights!
It is a lame day and last day of weekend. We have reached to almost precise ideas what to do for wedding dress without any turbulence in mind so far.

No comments: