Sunday, January 24, 2010

Writing a horror story:

October 22,
Writing a horror story:

My feeling after seeing the most outrages, deisgusting, fearful scenery:
I could call myself self-confidence, self-assure, or hope not too self-center, but somehow that make sense.

I have noticed my writing from clunky, disorganized sentences has reached to proper daily sorties, which I can proudly post them on my blog, but still need to work on and pretty long way to go. I can be inspiration, determination, atmosphere, hardworking, insisting are keys of success in general.

Sounds a bit outrageous as what you think and it is in your mind and how to present and expose it to the public.
Writing sorties is not an easy job, neither for natives nor none.

Wijb has an instinct feeling or talent to write some thing down, but I didn’t like writing couple or years ago. Now my ego has grown up so fast, so I am overwhelmed with what I read through novels and how present what I think on the paper.

Sometimes your brain is going to detonate as you hear and feel a sudden unexpected circumstance.

It started on a rainy, dark doomed night in one of autumn nights when I was alone at home.
While I was slouching on the coach and enjoying me, suddenly, and harsh sound and some unusual craggy faces popped up from the wall, crawling

It was the most utmost incident which ahs happened in my life, I was terrified and frozen and my face color turned to pale and couldn’t move. I was truly terrified.

I couldn’t recognize what it was possibly can call that a ghost, zombie with reddish eyes or hollows and lofty hair…
Well I keep the rest for reader how would you like to continue this story. I might be back on the next blog with some other ideas to end this unfinished story...
Halloween is coming and could be an entertaining to write down, put horror music and watch good thrillers.

No comments: