Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friday 11 November:

Wednesday November11,

The weather has totally change a massive change.Inititally the temperature has dropped more than 10 degree in less than a day and at nights reach to minuses.

This morning when we woke up to get ready for classes, while I was walking to our department which is just a 15 minute walking distance I realized squeaky, cracky sounds of flurries under my feet and in less than hour we handsome hails and I was telling my students about the city (Tehran) where I grew up and switched the topic to the weather and how much climate has changed or effected somehow.

Besides, today we had the first snow fall in November in Xian; which is after being 5 years in South west of China full of rain and storms, now we are back to a cold weather in winters like Tehran (capital of Iran).

No comments: