Sunday, January 24, 2010

November

Wednesday November 2009,

Yesterday, I was off from work and we were planning to go to the Silk Market to have a look around. The option was to choose something ready made or find a tailor to make it for me a wedding dress.

No complain, but it took me weeks to think about it; finally I couldn’t convince myself to wear a Chinese handmade IPO.
No offence, but it is a bit weird, as I am not Chinese and It might be nice to have Qipao for night dress but not for wedding.
Personally, I think it is not elegance enough as a Wedding dress and I prefer fluffy dresses, even for one night, which supposed to be one night in our life for ever to keep the memories and traditions.

We agreed to go back to some more Wedding shops. We passed by some, the other days and see what we can get, though.

All the process took us less than an hour, and there were few wedding shops and studio and they came up talking to us and we could respond wisely in Chinese and asked us about Wedding tradition in West and Iran.

So far we found out maybe after we have our own album made there (In Holland) hopefully, we might be able to make something nice here but that’s need a precaution and thinking.

I was so excited to find something nice style and lovely in my body, really suit, and moreover the model was not ordinary and common, with a very reasonable price less then 200 Euro with all accessories including. I am just so happy all about it and count down till day it will be ready to try.

Life in Asia and East Asia as we are here is easy, prices much cheaper than Europe and if somebody is patient enough learning the language and start doing some business, might have a great lovely life though.

No comments: