Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday,Monday , November 08-9 2009

Sunday, Monday, November 08-9 2009

Sometimes there are marky, wague and blur images in your mind which you can’t figure out what is going on and happening in your life and around you.

It is exactly happening in my life nowadays and some of these pictures are solid in my mind.
Somehow some excruciating fear about future life has captured and surrounded me.

Our daily life is thriving smoothly and no creepy ,or huge events happening ,besides from now thinking about organizing and scheming for the marriage ceremony and more important my visa ,meanwhile dealing and sorting out stuff with University end of semester.

I used to think it is pretty is easy, to get married but now I am nervous and worried of whole thing and matters.
Obviously, things need to plan ahead, but the process of documents hopefully be accepted and ratified and after the news for municipal personal things to think and organized.
Somehow dreadful ideas about nothing go wrong.
Hopefully we have Wijb’s parents to help out and organize things ahead.
We are still waiting to hear if all documents are accepted and ratified there and more over what is very vague and irritating nowadays is Swine Flue, which hit our campus at university last month and it was night mare for 2 weeks the school was shut down and everybody freaked out.
Today I discovered again the gate is jammed and a narrow line passing and guards are testing the temperature again.
Well I don’t why always things happen at the same time. I am trying not to be disgraceful and touchy with events but so far hopping for best to happen.

Besides those documents which occupied our mind for couple months and hassles of preparing them for us and families, and so far not sure that everything is fine, worried about Visa to Europe and the last horrifying thing is if school again will be closed for a while.
Well, I don’t want to destroy my national winter holiday be affected by this news and more over on our marriage time.

No comments: