Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Novermber 30th, 2009 :

Sunday November 30, 2009:

Having a short fight yesterday and spending 2 days fuss in pot between me and Wijb, today we had a better feeling and both of us tried in different way to apologize and make it up.
Our discussions are usually for nothing and we fight for small, stupid things, such as a dress or where to go on holiday...

Anyhow, it has been 2 days that I am depressed cause I expected Wijb at least spends half of the money for clothes costs, which I usually pay myself, owing to costing so much, on the contrary he came up with ideas that those night dresses are too luxury and expensive and on and on..

Anyhow, today I paid myself and got them then afterwards felt much better, in meantime he tried to be nice and help me this time cleaning house with getting fussy, craggy face and spend a big bunch of money which some part of it is from his Birthday gift from his Dad buying a new “X-BOX” game.

Men are always men .You can’t change them and we shouldn’t try other wise always discussion appeared for nothing.
At least, I am happy he got something he likes, but I would say he needed to get more nice clothes!
I am really delighted to see the clothes here are in my size, and moreover so fashionable and comparably to Europe pretty cheap and reasonable.

No comments: