Sunday, January 24, 2010

Travelling

How much travelling is effective, and constructive in your life?

What I am sure now is whatever we deal with and tackle in our childhood is like curving on a stone and pretty much comes back and illustrated your future life, soon or late you will see the result.
This is pretty hard to judge and claim or make it as a controversial issue for everybody; indeed, but I can say for sure how much effective was for me and my life nowadays.

I was kind of isolated and reserved person when I was a kid. Hardly, I had just a few friends around and that was all.

I would prefer to creep inside of my mind and imagine things and create my own games. I was pretty busy with my visual art, as Music and paintings had no sister or brother and basically my Mum was the best and closest friend that I had.

As the matter of fact, my art activities and solitary games, which I was enjoying in my childhood, were the best healing for my mind and constructing my mind for future.
It is not comparable with my life nowadays after teenager hood time, at all.

When I finished high school and chose art as major, things widely changed in my life and I was a very talkative, fairly sociable person and discovered how much I do love traveling.
Started having, exhibition and having intensive interview so many times for my art shows and was totally confident and relaxed to make proper touching, speech in front of screen.

No comments: