Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 1

These days are nice and pleasant to pass or push time forward which utterly we hardly do that.
As it is the end of the first semester at University and things done and just examination sessions left behind, so nothing left to be worried about the need of course related to University facilities.

On the contrary it is starting 2010 ,a new decade and I have wished a lot, but the priority is having a new life, as a new resemblance of freshness of this decade upcoming.

However, we have planned pretty precise and seems to be completely organized ,still we are waiting unwillingly to get the result of Chinese visa and EU visa which I can bet for everybody who lives as a foreigner somewhere is a hectic time.


I have been in contact with my Aunt recently out of the blue, as I had lost connection with them for while, but now I am hopping if we can spend sometime all together, as a big family and Wijbren will have a chance to see Scandinavian countries as well as seeing my relatives though.

No comments: