Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 5

The first week of New Year events:

This week is pretty tough and harsh for me and on the contrary for Wijb was pretty lame and mellow.
Sometimes you can’t put words in together, but I am sad and happy at the same time.
In fact, kind of done with teaching for now and need my free time and late morning getting out of bed with relief.

He has been for two days in row to the University and without any explanations discovered his both classes have exam at the same time of his class session and nobody could be bothered to let him know.

Anyhow, presumably he is done and officially his term is over and for me, I have had 2 days and still 2 more days to go and over 250 students in total, to give them the oral test, which is in some ways, is a piece of cake, but on the other hand I feel nauseous at the end of each day.

Surprisingly ,this term my students are so obedience and studious, even today we had a make up class [Bu ke( In Chinese)] and all of show up and few of them were late ,so then they came up with official apology and texting to my mobile. I should say:”Oh dude “take it easy!””

Anyway, we barely see these kinds of things nowadays, besides receiving non stop gifts due to New Year, Or Christmas and end of the term.
I bet they fairly like my classes, or in Wijbs’ word they are giving me briberies!

No comments: