Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010:

Today has been one of the busy days in our winter vacation.
As I have planned before, we bought the things we needed, in general, but for organizing our trip and some souvenirs are still left.
As a matter of fact, we have just got our ticket today and it was bitterly expensive. In fact, we saved four months and spent it twice air trip to Europe and back!

How that sounds! But, sometimes, some events happens, like visiting parents, (still mine left for this summer) and then intend to get married, so we have to make in short time couple of trips around the world.
No complain, I am so happy, we can make it, precisely and that’s important.

After getting tickets, we have to deal with our Chinese department, over than a month holiday payment, which they have made mistake, we have to give them some amount back and wait till summer 2010.

Finally, another exclusive news is, we spent couple hours in a classic ,old souvenir districts to get some gifts for friends, who luckily, this time we make to see them in Europe and for Wijbren parents.
The point is the weather was so nasty and cold, bone scratching wind hauling and after 2 hours ,I hardly could walk ,cause my legs ,toes, nose were totally frozen and numbed.!

I am so happy we could get a nice tea jar (box), which can preserve tea, obviously it is Chinese and old type and especial.

I had an idea for long time, and rummaging it through my mind for a right time to do it, which was getting some stuff for my parents.
After being far from home for such a long time, especially recently that I made them trough trouble, in order to get my documents ready and gave them some other issues authorities, which I am not proud of it, but was unavoidable.

We still have some more shopping tomorrow weather well or not, we have done some how after that, besides I need to get to the post office, which might be pain, and sometimes literally is.

No comments: