Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wednesday ,October 28:

Wednesday, October 28:

The merit of leaving high school in early age:

There are so many contrary ideas about what is the best age get into the college.
When I look back on the time, when I was in junior high school I hated to be there for four years and especially the last year, everyday of it was such a night mare. Not just because I was lame, on the contrary I was one of the best, mature ones in the class.

Presumably, I can say for some students who have bunch of confident inside and see the difference between themselves and the others could be boring and even more sever annoying. I am talking about those diligent ones ,who want to robust what they have in their mind or need a spark for that, other wise all the instinct talent might be wasted.

There some kids have nothing to do in the last year instead of killing the time. Some need more activities and a better or higher quality of curriculums.
In fact, it is hard to separate them.

For instance, in my country (Iran) we have some special schools from middle schools for who are a bit more active and have higher IQ after passing the test and receiving an acceptable result lead to that type of school.

I am not in favor of those school for sure, as I have been there and spent 7 years, which was not too special, but the point is you are capable of doing and have enough stamina to get extra activities, physically and mentally, such as more projects, experiments, and tougher study subjects, for some of the best ones who will be satisfied and a bit more helpful to lead to a better and higher university.

By the end for who are gifted can plough what they have learned practically by the end of those years and make them satisfied, rather than feeling of being totally retied in some classes and feel useless of their age, which is destructive.
There some special curriculum in some countries as if you can get more credits then will be granted enter to the university, even before you receive your diploma, which I think is pretty cool.

No comments: