Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saturday January 9:

Saturday January 9:

This Friday was pretty much a busy, annoying day. We received a call from our office to go along with one person from office to the police station to renew our Chinese residence permit.
Actually, I must say, in each city in China the regulation is a bit different, moreor less. Anyhow, it took us half an hour by cab to get there, moreover we had an accompany, one of Asian-Russian art teacher, who we met at Christmas party. The dude was incredibly intruder and talkative.
Oh, man! I have always been thinking, I am a talkative person, but comparatively I just talk a lot in my classes. Somehow, we’ve realized with some reasons all foreigners, who come to China, whenever they get together and basically see another foreigner around, become incredibly curious in each other’s personal lives, talk and yank till their ears off!

Anyhow, being polite and keep the ettiquette ended getting pissed off as usual, that why some can’t get to the point, by saying rubbish stories and asking too many irrelevant questions.
I had my novel and Wijbren was carrying his Chinese book to kill he time there till work has been done. The dude wanted to sit beside me, surprisingly and yank off.

God the way back we had rush hour and got headache from pollution, cold, dry air, and besides taxi driver, was a retired one, because he couldn’t recognize the University’s address or how to get there, and we had usual story of being in a Chinese taxi.

In the afternoon, we got our shopping and I do love shopping, but honestly, during these few months, I have spent a lot, had to do so much shopping clothes and other items .Recently, kind of feeling enough is enough.
Still, no news from embassy related to my EU visa and can’t make any plans further.

No comments: